Dr. Robert Bennett Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Robert Bennett?

Avoid

Posted on November 4th, 2016

Although personable his medical training intuition etc is lacking. Faced with facts he dismisses - does not pursue etc... husband and i both almost died under his care. Staff is rude and once they went in w trihealth became worse.

Excellent doctor for me

Posted on March 10th, 2016

Always, always he listens and is open to what I say or ask. If he is not sure of something he will say so. He spends a great deal of time with me and always asks what questions i have. Also very pleasant. I trust him as a good man and physician.

Should have read the reviews first

Posted on February 26th, 2014

He claimed I didn't have nail fungus and what I was using seemed to make it appear as though there was nothing wrong with it. The nail has now become ingrown and it looks like I'll need to see a specialist to correct this problem. Won't be returning to this practice.

Posted on August 21st, 2013

He spent more time looking at his computer instead of looking at me. I was then advised that I'd have to schedule another appointment to have a black-head lanced on my back even though I had advised everyone this was one of the items I was seeing him about. Basically, he didn't address any of my health/quality of life issues and was more concerned about me making additional office visits. After receiving this lack of quality of health care and more concern about making money, I have since fired him and would not recommend anyone to visit this practice and to begin to question the quality of care they receive from Tri-Health.

Good Doctor

Posted on June 1st, 2011

Dr. Bennett has been my primary physicain for nearly 15 years. His bedside manners suit me. I'm 40,male, in good health. Bennett tells me straight about my health, and areas I should consider improving. I like him very much, as a physician.

Posted on April 6th, 2015