Overall Review

3.2

November 4th, 2016
Avoid
Although personable his medical training intuition etc is lacking. Faced with facts he dismisses - does not pursue etc... husband and i both almost died under his care. Staff is rude and once they went in w trihealth became worse.

March 10th, 2016
Excellent doctor for me
Always, always he listens and is open to what I say or ask. If he is not sure of something he will say so. He spends a great deal of time with me and always asks what questions i have. Also very pleasant. I trust him as a good man and physician.

February 25th, 2014
Should have read the reviews first
He claimed I didn't have nail fungus and what I was using seemed to make it appear as though there was nothing wrong with it. The nail has now become ingrown and it looks like I'll need to see a specialist to correct this problem. Won't be returning to this practice.

August 21st, 2013
He spent more time looking at his computer instead of looking at me. I was then advised that I'd have to schedule another appointment to have a black-head lanced on my back even though I had advised everyone this was one of the items I was seeing him about. Basically, he didn't address any of my health/quality of life issues and was more concerned about me making additional office visits. After receiving this lack of quality of health care and more concern about making money, I have since fired him and would not recommend anyone to visit this practice and to begin to question the quality of care they receive from Tri-Health.

June 1st, 2011
Good Doctor
Dr. Bennett has been my primary physicain for nearly 15 years. His bedside manners suit me. I'm 40,male, in good health. Bennett tells me straight about my health, and areas I should consider improving. I like him very much, as a physician.