A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bennett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Bennett MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Robert Bennett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bennett practices Psychiatry near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ and Eatontown, NJ.
See Freehold Psychiatrists.