A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brewer, Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Cardiac Surgery is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brewer, MBBS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Brewer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Brewer MBBS and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Brewer practice?
- Dr. Robert Brewer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Brewer practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.