inactive

Robert J Brooks MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

June 13th, 2015
Not my cup of tea
I wouldn't recommend Dr.Brooks to any cancer patients seeking medical treatment.

October 2nd, 2014
If you plan on waiting an hour for his assistants and not an MD or him, then you wouldn't mind this doctor
Unprofessional. This doctor seems to lure his patients during the first visit, then after wards, I was never given a chance to have the doctor for any future visits, but his assistants. Amazingly, my insurance was billing me for doctor visits, when I was seeing nobody there but a physician assistant and nurse. Truly, a waste of time for those who are serious about their patients and monitoring their care. Wouldn't recommend him or his facility which took one hour before calling my name! Luckily, I am no longer a patient here and have connected with the right oncologist who I am satisfied we at the present time and nearby my home.