A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brown is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Brown MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Brown practice?
- Dr. Robert Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Brown practices Internal Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Internists.