A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brown, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Logan Col of Chiropractic, Chesterfield.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Brown MD is a male Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Brown practice?
- Dr. Robert Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Brown practices Neurology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Hartford Neurologists.