Learn more about Dr. Robert Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Buchanan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchanan
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Buchanan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Buchanan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Dystonic Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- HIV Infections
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Sleep Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buchanan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Buchanan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Robert Buchanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Buchanan practices Psychiatry near Austin, TX.
See Austin Psychiatrists.