A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burke, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Burke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Institute For Surgery
- Park Cities Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Burke MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Burke practice?
- Dr. Robert Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Burke practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.