A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bush
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bush Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bush, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Bush has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Bush MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Bush practice?
- Dr. Robert Bush has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bush practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Surgeons.