A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Butler, Internist, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Butler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Butler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Butler MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Butler practice?
- Dr. Robert Butler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Butler practices Internal Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists.