A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Campbell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Campbell MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Robert Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Campbell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Cardiologists.