Learn more about Dr. Robert Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Campbell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campbell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Campbell practice?
Dr. Robert Campbell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Easton, MA and Somerville, MA.
See Cambridge Internists, Cambridge Cardiologists, and Cambridge Orthopedic Surgeons.