Learn more about Dr. Robert Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Campbell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Campbell MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Robert Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Campbell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Cardiologists.