A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Campbell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Campbell MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Robert Campbell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Campbell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Easton, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Cardiologists.