A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Canter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Canter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Canter, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Canter graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Canter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Canter MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Canter practice?
- Dr. Robert Canter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Canter practices Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.