A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Casey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Casey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Navapache Regional Medical Center
- Summit Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Casey DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Casey practice?
- Dr. Robert Casey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Casey practices Family Medicine near Show Low, AZ.
See Show Low Family Physicians.