inactive

Robert J Casey DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 9th, 2013
Great
Dr. Casey was a great doctor. He took the time to get to know us and had a true concern for us. He always asked how we were doing and if there was anything he could do to help us. There were times an appointment was cancelled or a long wait was there because he was treating people that came in with immediate needs or out trying to learn more about his profession. Many people did not understand this and would get angry. However, Dr. Casey never turned away a patient that was in distress and had so many regular patients. He helped everyone that he could in more ways than just being a doctor. Dr. Casey knew all of his patients and truely cared. He was a caring doctor that will be greatly missed.

March 22nd, 2012
Awesome
I love Dr Casey and his staff, they were all so kind and helpful with my health issues, I can't say enough good.

January 12th, 2009
Terrible office staff
I would not recommend Dr. Casey's office. I called to make an appointment and the receptionist who claimed to be Dr. Casey's wife was so rude and unprofessional I was taken back. I asked to speak with Dr. Casey directly and she said she was the boss there and I could not speak with Dr. Casey. She even threatened to call the police after I advised her I would be calling the insurance to submit a formal complaint. I truly hope the receptionist (Mrs. Casey) character does not reflect Dr. Casey or his practice. It is a shame when practices are affected by the actions of the receptionist or in this case the so called wife.