A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cates graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Cates has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Judson Cates MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Cates practice?
- Dr. Robert Cates has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cates practices Internal Medicine near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Internists.