A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cherry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cherry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherry graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cherry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Cherry MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Cherry practice?
- Dr. Robert Cherry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cherry practices Urology near Sturbridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlton, MA.
See Sturbridge Urologists.