Dr. Robert Cohen MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2016
Mixed feelings
I had a NCS/EMG with Dr. Cohen. While his approach with me was adequate with good communication, he admonished a nurse in front of me in a way that felt aggressive and very unprofessional. His clinical skills seem to be better than his social skills. If I needed to see a neurologist again, I'd probably look elsewhere.

April 15th, 2016
Been going to this Doctor and nurse practioners since 1993 for migraines- excellent- always taken good care of me

September 24th, 2014
NO BEDSIDE MANNER !!!
YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A VALIUM-HOLD STILL-I WAS HOLDING STILL, WERE FINISH I CAN'T FINISH GET DRESSED AND OUT OF HERE---VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! wOULD NOT RECOMMEND

August 7th, 2013
useless.
I've had migraines for ten years. I've seen him for eight. I still have migraines. For several years he attempted to push me to take Topamax, despite my persistent "NO." He was so insistent I imagine he must have gotten a free trip to the Bahamas from a drug rep for every time he prescribed it. When I asked about Botox (when it was first being used to treat migraines) he refused to even consider it, again offering me Topamax. At my last appointment, he began to insist I had repeatedly missed appointments... even though I hadn't. Then, he basically threw up his hands, saying he didn't have any other options to treat my migraines. He gave up.

June 4th, 2013
Dr. Cohen is great. I've been seeing him for a long time, and he is caring and kind and a knowledge doctor. My only complaints are about scheduling. It can take a long time to make an appointment, and then again a wait before your appointment.

November 12th, 2012
Excellent care.

September 20th, 2012
Always caring and concerned
I have suffered from chronic migraines since college. Finally, Dr. Cohen is helping me live a more pain-free life. Always caring and concerned and willing to spend as much time with me as needed. I would recommend him to anyone! Thanks Dr.Cohen!!

August 30th, 2012
Sometimes concerned and warm, sometimes seems bored and aloof. No doubt he is knowledgeable but you never know which Dr. Cohen you are going to get.

April 8th, 2010
Two doctors referred me to Dr. Cohen. I was pleased with every aspect of my visit - receptionist, nurse, and, especially Dr. Cohen. He was very professional, kind, and had a sense of humor. He did not rush and answered all my questions/concerns. Additional tests were ordered. I feel very confident that Dr. Cohen will be able to assist me with my health issue. Definitely recommend!

January 3rd, 2017