A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cole, RADIATION ONCOLOGY, PROSTATE IMPLANTATION SPECIALIST is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cole, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cole has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Cole MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Cole practice?
- Dr. Robert Cole has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cole practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Holmdel, NJ and Succasunna, NJ.
See Morristown Radiologists and Morristown Radiation Oncologists.