A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cole, RADIATION ONCOLOGY, PROSTATE IMPLANTATION SPECIALIST is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cole, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- 3-D CONFORMAL RADIATION
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Radiological Oncology
- HETEROTOPIC BONE
- HOLISTIC CANCER CARE
- IMRT RADIATION
- LINEAR ACCELERATOR TREATMENT
- Lung Cancer
- ONCOLOGY CONSULTATIONS
- PATIENT POSITIONING
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology
- Radiological Oncology
- SECOND OPINIONS
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cole has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Cole MD is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Cole practice?
- Dr. Robert Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cole practices Therapeutic Radiology near Passaic, NJ.
See Passaic Radiologists.