A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- General Endocrinology
- General Endocrinology & Metabolism Diabetes MellitusMetabolism Thyroid Dysfunction
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Cooper MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Robert Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cooper practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Endocrinologists.