Learn more about Dr. Robert Dalton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dalton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dalton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dalton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalton graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Dalton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Dalton MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Dalton practice?
- Dr. Robert Dalton has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dalton practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mankato, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeville, MN and Northfield, MN.
See Mankato Internists, Mankato Hematologists, and Mankato Oncologists.