A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Daniel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Daniel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Daniel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Daniel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Daniel practice?
- Dr. Robert Daniel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Daniel practices Anesthesiology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Anesthesiologists.