A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Davis is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Davis, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jeffrey Davis DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Davis practice?
- Dr. Robert Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Davis practices Psychiatry near Cathedral City, CA.
See Cathedral City Psychiatrists.