A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dean is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dean
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dean, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Dean has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jonathan Dean MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Dean practice?
- Dr. Robert Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dean practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Macon, GA.
See Macon Internists and Macon Pulmonologists.