A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Digiovanni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Digiovanni, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Digiovanni graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Digiovanni has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Digiovanni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Digiovanni practice?
Dr. Robert Digiovanni practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Chester Surgeons.