A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dixon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dixon, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Dixon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Platte Valley Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jerome Dixon MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Dixon practice?
- Dr. Robert Dixon has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dixon practices Emergency Medicine near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Emergency Physicians.