A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dodenhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dodenhoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dodenhoff, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dodenhoff graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Dodenhoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Memorial Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Dodenhoff MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Dodenhoff practice?
- Dr. Robert Dodenhoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dodenhoff practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, IL.
See Chandler Radiologists.