A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Downey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Downey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Downey
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Downey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Downey graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Downey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center, Warren, Oh
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital, Warren, Oh
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Downey DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Downey practice?
- Dr. Robert Downey has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Downey practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Family Physicians and Surprise General Practitioners.