A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Downey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Downey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Downey graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Downey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center, Warren, Oh
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital, Warren, Oh
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Downey DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Downey practice?
- Dr. Robert Downey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Downey practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Luke AFB, AZ.
See Surprise Primary Care Doctors and Surprise General Practitioners.