A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Egan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Egan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Egan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Egan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Egan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jeffrey Egan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Egan practice?
- Dr. Robert Egan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Egan practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.