A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Erickson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Erickson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Erickson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Erickson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Robert Erickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Erickson practices Family Medicine near Orchard Park, NY.
See Orchard Park Family Physicians.