A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Evans, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Franklin Regional Hospital
- Lakes Region General Hospital, Laconia, Nh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Evans MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Evans practice?
- Dr. Robert Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Evans practices Anesthesiology near Laconia, NH.
See Laconia Anesthesiologists.