A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Evans, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Evans has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Evans MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Evans practice?
- Dr. Robert Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Evans practices Urology and Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Urologists and Winston Salem Surgeons.