Dr. Robert Evans III MD Patient Reviews

• 18 reviews

October 8th, 2016
IC
Suffered for 17 months seen 7 drs...done my own research found Dr Evans. First visit I knew he was the Dr that I had been looking for. He ordered test hydrodenstion and cystoscopy, to confirmed that I had IC. He then talked to me about treatment plans. For 17 months I seen those 7 Dr's none of them ever took the time to find out what was wrong. Very thankful for Dr Evans

April 25th, 2016
Wouldn't recommend
Came from out of state, he is very overbooked and cannot take any time to properly go over things with you as a new patient. His cure all is do home bladder instills as he believes in them 100%! The wait was horrible and I had a flight to catch. He might be good if his staff didn't overbook him. And then they asked if I wanted to reschedule that day, are you kidding? I just paid 800 to get there! crazy

November 19th, 2015
Dr Evans diagnosed and treated my husbands issues when several other doctors andmedical facilities. Could not help him.

November 17th, 2015
Patient
I found Dr. Evans to be very compassionate, very knowledgeable and took time to investigate the symptoms and problems. His nurse Michelle is also very nice and also knowledgeable and gets right on taking care of things. I definitely recommend this MD!!!

September 28th, 2015
Dr Evans is the best you will find. He treated my interstitial cystitis and changed my life. I no longer have pain, frequency or urgency anymore. I would highly recommend him

September 16th, 2015
Wonderful caring doctor. I was lucky to find him. He diagnosed my problem & started treatment immediately.

June 1st, 2015
The best physician worldwide!
Dr. Robert J. Evans III is an incredible doctor. You will never find someone as knowledgeable and as compassionate as you will with Dr. Evans. He has saved my life in more than one occasion.

January 8th, 2015
He's been my Dr for almost 20 yrs and he has cared,helped and fights beside me to treat the devastation of IC . Because of him I've had early and immediate access to all treatments but what most IC pts are looking for is a Dr that will listen and hear ; that is Dr Evans. I'm confident that as he continues his research I'll be among the 1st to know about it.

January 11th, 2014
I've been going to Dr. Evans for ten plus years now. Before I seen Dr. Evans I had been to hospitals and other doctors trying to find out what was wrong with me. Some doctors and hospitals just about had me believing that all my problems were in my head. Finally at Moses Cone ER one of the doctors there referred me to see Dr. Evans. Reluctant I made the appointment anyway. When I first meet him, he immediately made me feel at ease. He told me that he'd do whatever he had to do but he would find out what was wrong with me. And after doing one test, he found out what was wrong. Ever since I have been on medicines and I have not had any major problems (pain, etc). If you think you have bladder trouble, pain, going to the bathroom all the time, I urge you to make an appointment to see him. He will find out what the problem is and fix it. He's an awesome doctor. I wish more doctors were more caring like him. He will take as much time with you as he needs too. I've sat and waited on him while he spent time with others and he has spent time with me. He's not one of these doctors that come in and say hey and bye in the same sentence. He listens and cares.

April 30th, 2013
mrs
I arrived thirty minutes eaely for a 1:45 office visit. This was the second visit. I had driven 4 hours because he is good but after two and one haft hour wait i begin to wonder about how I got in so quickly last time. With a 8 hour round trip I decided to ask for a new appointment. This trip cost me time and money not to mention I know nothing more now then I did before. Yes I am disapointed in Dr Evans.

September 24th, 2012
One of te BEST!!!!
I have been a patient of Dr Evans for many years and will continue. Hope he never retires.

September 10th, 2012
This is the doctor for ic patients!
I saw Dr. Evans for the first time after being diagnosed with interstitial cystitis by another urology practice. His experience knowledge of many different treatment options was invaluable. He took a lot of time with me ...did a thorough history and exam and really listened to what I had to say. I feel very confident that he is the right urologist to really help me with this painful condition. He is caring and very professional. I highly recommend him!