Dr. Robert Evans III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Evans III?

Posted on March 14th, 2017

Dr. Evans has taken care of me for over 20 yrs, he's the kindest , most compassionate Dr and person. There also not a smarter, more knowledgeable IC Dr in this country. Because of that I've had access to any and all IC treatments long before many I know. I trust him with my life , I think that says it all

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

It may take a little time but worth the wait. Dr. Evans is very concerned about each person and takes the time to help you understand what you condition includes. I am thankful I have found someone that can help me .

IC

Posted on October 8th, 2016

Suffered for 17 months seen 7 drs...done my own research found Dr Evans. First visit I knew he was the Dr that I had been looking for. He ordered test hydrodenstion and cystoscopy, to confirmed that I had IC. He then talked to me about treatment plans. For 17 months I seen those 7 Dr's none of them ever took the time to find out what was wrong. Very thankful for Dr Evans

Wouldn't recommend

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Came from out of state, he is very overbooked and cannot take any time to properly go over things with you as a new patient. His cure all is do home bladder instills as he believes in them 100%! The wait was horrible and I had a flight to catch. He might be good if his staff didn't overbook him. And then they asked if I wanted to reschedule that day, are you kidding? I just paid 800 to get there! crazy

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Dr Evans diagnosed and treated my husbands issues when several other doctors andmedical facilities. Could not help him.

Patient

Posted on November 17th, 2015

I found Dr. Evans to be very compassionate, very knowledgeable and took time to investigate the symptoms and problems. His nurse Michelle is also very nice and also knowledgeable and gets right on taking care of things. I definitely recommend this MD!!!

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Dr Evans is the best you will find. He treated my interstitial cystitis and changed my life. I no longer have pain, frequency or urgency anymore. I would highly recommend him

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Wonderful caring doctor. I was lucky to find him. He diagnosed my problem & started treatment immediately.

Great Urologist

Posted on July 15th, 2015

The best physician worldwide!

Posted on June 1st, 2015

Dr. Robert J. Evans III is an incredible doctor. You will never find someone as knowledgeable and as compassionate as you will with Dr. Evans. He has saved my life in more than one occasion.

Posted on January 8th, 2015

He's been my Dr for almost 20 yrs and he has cared,helped and fights beside me to treat the devastation of IC . Because of him I've had early and immediate access to all treatments but what most IC pts are looking for is a Dr that will listen and hear ; that is Dr Evans. I'm confident that as he continues his research I'll be among the 1st to know about it.

Posted on January 11th, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Evans for ten plus years now. Before I seen Dr. Evans I had been to hospitals and other doctors trying to find out what was wrong with me. Some doctors and hospitals just about had me believing that all my problems were in my head. Finally at Moses Cone ER one of the doctors there referred me to see Dr. Evans. Reluctant I made the appointment anyway. When I first meet him, he immediately made me feel at ease. He told me that he'd do whatever he had to do but he would find out what was wrong with me. And after doing one test, he found out what was wrong. Ever since I have been on medicines and I have not had any major problems (pain, etc). If you think you have bladder trouble, pain, going to the bathroom all the time, I urge you to make an appointment to see him. He will find out what the problem is and fix it. He's an awesome doctor. I wish more doctors were more caring like him. He will take as much time with you as he needs too. I've sat and waited on him while he spent time with others and he has spent time with me. He's not one of these doctors that come in and say hey and bye in the same sentence. He listens and cares.