A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fonda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fonda, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fonda graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fonda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Fonda MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Fonda practice?
- Dr. Robert Fonda has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fonda practices Dermatology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhorn, NE.
See Omaha Dermatologists.