Learn more about Dr. Robert Fortuna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fortuna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fortuna
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fortuna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fortuna, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortuna graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fortuna has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Roger Williams Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Fortuna MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Fortuna practice?
- Dr. Robert Fortuna has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fortuna practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cumberland, RI.
See Cumberland Surgeons.