A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fortuna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fortuna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fortuna
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fortuna, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortuna graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fortuna has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Roger Williams Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Fortuna MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Fortuna practice?
- Dr. Robert Fortuna has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fortuna practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cumberland, RI.
See Cumberland Surgeons.