A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Frank, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Frank has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Frank MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Frank practice?
- Dr. Robert Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Frank practices Otolaryngology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Otolaryngologists.