Dr. Robert Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Friedman?

No solution yet.

Posted on March 1st, 2016

I have had several visits. The first was 1 1/2 hrs late. The others were close to on time. The cause for my headaches has not been diagnosed despite three head MRIs and one neck MRI and x-rays. A previous doctor prescribed PT which did not help and Dr. friedman prescribed acupuncture which did not help. Dr. Friedman also tried a steroid shot to my head which did not help. He now wants me to take a different steroid shot to my spine. I am not sure I want to keep taking guesses at what might work. Was hoping he would KNOW what was wrong.

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Dr. Friedman is one of the most loving and patient doctors I have ever treated with. His office staff is phenomenonal as well!!!! B. Smith

Know how your medical insurance works!!!

Posted on January 7th, 2014

I went to Dr. Friedman because of 2 decades of migraines. When I arrived I was told that I had to pay my co-insurance up front. This is different than a co pay. When you have no "co-pay" but "co-insurance" your medical provider bills the insurance company, ie, blue cross, then the insurance company pays the medical provider. Once the medical provider is paid the remaining portion is billed to you. Dr Friedman collects this amount up front. This is not common and usually you are paying a higher amount and takes weeks to get your refund. I even had UHC talk to them and the office mgr who advised them as well this was not their protocol!! I ended up walking out after talking to my insurance company and they are now reviewing them for their renewal contract.

Posted on September 8th, 2015