A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gabbay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gabbay is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbay graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Gabbay has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Gabbay DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Gabbay practice?
- Dr. Robert Gabbay has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gabbay practices Family Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Family Physicians.