A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gillespie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gillespie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillespie graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gillespie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geneva Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gillespie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Gillespie practice?
- Dr. Robert Gillespie has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gillespie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Painesville, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons and Cleveland Surgeons.