A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Goldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goldman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Goldman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Goldman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Preventive Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Robert Goldman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Goldman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Preventive Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Bridgeport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bridgeport Physiatrists and Bridgeport Preventive Medicine Specialists.