Learn more about Dr. Robert Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goldman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Goldman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 5 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Physicians Plus - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Goldman practice?
Dr. Robert Goldman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Preventive Medicine, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, Undersea Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson Creek, WI and Houston, TX.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists, Philadelphia Preventive Medicine Specialists, Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors, and Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.