A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goldman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Goldman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Goldman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Preventive Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Robert Goldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Goldman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Preventive Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Bridgeport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Johnson Creek, WI.
See Bridgeport Physiatrists and Bridgeport Preventive Medicine Specialists.