Learn more about Dr. Robert Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gould is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gould
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Gould Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gould, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gould has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Gould MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Gould practice?
- Dr. Robert Gould has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gould practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Pediatricians and Great Neck Neurologists.