Learn more about Dr. Robert Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gould is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gould
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gould Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gould, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gould has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Gould MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Gould practice?
- Dr. Robert Gould has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gould practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Pediatricians and Great Neck Neurologists.