A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gould is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gould, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gould has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Gould MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Gould practice?
- Dr. Robert Gould has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gould practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Pediatricians and Great Neck Neurologists.