3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The Wonderful Dr. Gould show details The Wonderful Dr. Gould
by JM on Jun 5th, 2015

He was amazing with 10 yr old after our accident. Explained everything about my son's condition without scaring me to death!

Oct 28th, 2014

I was a little skeptical to visit Dr. Gould after reading all these reviews. He was recommended for my child by our pediatrician and neurosurgeon who is a family friend. Based on my experience, all the negative review, could not be further from the truth!!! After our visit with him, I can honestly say he is one of the best Doctors I have ever met. His office was very professional. He took us in 10 minutes before our scheduled appointment and spent over 1 HOUR with us. He answered any questions we had. He thoroughly went over an MRI and written report and explained in detail what everything meant. He did a long physical exam and was very straightforward and honest with his findings. I would 100% recommend Dr, Gould for anyone who wants an educated experienced professional.

Best Neurologist show details Best Neurologist
Sep 28th, 2014

Dr. Gould has been my neurologist since I was 10, when I was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I am now 26, in law school, and I wouldn't be writing this review had it not been for Dr. Gould's life-saving advice. If you're looking for a neurologist that's incredibly intelligent, willing to tell you the truth, and has your best interest at heart, then you found the right doctor.

AVOID!! show details AVOID!!
Jan 22nd, 2014

Horrible experience. He seemed quite nice initially, but his arrogance was surpassed only by the rudeness of his reception staff. I just received a copy of the letter that he sent to my daughters pediatrician - 3 quarters of the letter referenced his defense of himself and his staff after I had turned to the Pediatrician to get some answers for me -( if this wasn't about my daughters health, it would have made entertaining reading) - and a few lines at the bottom with my daughters diagnosis. I had tried to discuss the shortcomings of his staff with him and he just got up and walked out of the office. So I guess his intention was a) to punish me for having the audacity to complain - fail and b) to protect his reputation - judging by everything I have read about him on line - thats a fail too!

The worst - stay away - FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTOR show details The worst - stay away - FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTOR
by See you in court on Apr 8th, 2013

Arrogant and does not care Never returns phone calls - still waiting for his call about results on an EEG from 3 months ago Only cares about getting paid and nothing else - this is why he makes you [ay BEFORE YOU SEE HIM. Secretary must be his spawn because she is even worse then him Find a different doctor one who cares because he doesn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't believe how horrible show details Couldn't believe how horrible
Mar 23rd, 2013

We were shocked how disrespectful a physician from Columbia university treated us. Wouldn't spend time with us. Charged out of pocket without explaining the medicine. We would never recommend mr c

Oct 10th, 2012

Dr. Gould was treating my son for ADHD and did not return phone calls even when he asked to be called to checkk in or when prescriptions needed to be filled.

Jul 16th, 2011

They don't get any better than Dr. Rob!!!His bedside manner is the wonderful, for 23 years he has given my son the best of care....

Not the brightest bulb in the room show details Not the brightest bulb in the room
Mar 18th, 2011

Dr. Gould is totally unprofessional - he never, and I mean never, returns phone calls - no matter what the problem or question. He will only talk to patients or their concerned parents in his office AFTER you fork over your co-pay. His secretary is rude and dim-witted - God made them and God matched them.

One Special MD show details One Special MD
by Jeannine King on Jul 28th, 2010

Dr. Gould is kind and compassionate and always tells me what is appropriate for my child..He is truly one specail doctor

by Elizabeth Taylor on May 27th, 2010

arrogant ass hole. rude and offensive.

Oct 6th, 2009

office staff over the to rude...over a month and a half never received a call back regaurding my daughers needs..and questions reguarding medications...very heart sick how this dr. has no idea how his office is rudley run..especially when you are dealing with children with special needs..