Dr. Robert Gould Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Gould?

December 1st, 2016

The Dr was ok, but his receptionist/Office manager needs a class in mannerism. She is one of the meanest person I've come across. They never reurn calls and you leave messages upon messages with no results!

March 24th, 2016

Doctor Gould tells you to call to tell how you are feeling. The first time 3 calls and 5 days to get a return call. I still went back to him. 5 calls and 2 weeks later and a rude staffer who said she gave him the message and no call back. I am never going back to this doctor.

December 6th, 2015

just a wonderful, kind, helpful MD

September 26th, 2015

pharmacy couldn't read his writing. His office gave us the total run around on fixing this problem doing The ego thing with us caught in the middle. we told our referring pediatrician and he advised us to submit a review. No shortage of Drs on Long Island. Maybe once was a good dr.....lets godly ego get in the way of care for my kid with migraines.

June 5th, 2015

The Wonderful Dr. Gould

He was amazing with 10 yr old after our accident. Explained everything about my son's condition without scaring me to death!

October 28th, 2014

I was a little skeptical to visit Dr. Gould after reading all these reviews. He was recommended for my child by our pediatrician and neurosurgeon who is a family friend. Based on my experience, all the negative review, could not be further from the truth!!! After our visit with him, I can honestly say he is one of the best Doctors I have ever met. His office was very professional. He took us in 10 minutes before our scheduled appointment and spent over 1 HOUR with us. He answered any questions we had. He thoroughly went over an MRI and written report and explained in detail what everything meant. He did a long physical exam and was very straightforward and honest with his findings. I would 100% recommend Dr, Gould for anyone who wants an educated experienced professional.

September 28th, 2014

Best Neurologist

Dr. Gould has been my neurologist since I was 10, when I was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I am now 26, in law school, and I wouldn't be writing this review had it not been for Dr. Gould's life-saving advice. If you're looking for a neurologist that's incredibly intelligent, willing to tell you the truth, and has your best interest at heart, then you found the right doctor.

January 22nd, 2014

AVOID!!

Horrible experience. He seemed quite nice initially, but his arrogance was surpassed only by the rudeness of his reception staff. I just received a copy of the letter that he sent to my daughters pediatrician - 3 quarters of the letter referenced his defense of himself and his staff after I had turned to the Pediatrician to get some answers for me -( if this wasn't about my daughters health, it would have made entertaining reading) - and a few lines at the bottom with my daughters diagnosis. I had tried to discuss the shortcomings of his staff with him and he just got up and walked out of the office. So I guess his intention was a) to punish me for having the audacity to complain - fail and b) to protect his reputation - judging by everything I have read about him on line - thats a fail too!

April 8th, 2013

The worst - stay away - FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTOR

Arrogant and does not care Never returns phone calls - still waiting for his call about results on an EEG from 3 months ago Only cares about getting paid and nothing else - this is why he makes you [ay BEFORE YOU SEE HIM. Secretary must be his spawn because she is even worse then him Find a different doctor one who cares because he doesn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 24th, 2013

Couldn't believe how horrible

We were shocked how disrespectful a physician from Columbia university treated us. Wouldn't spend time with us. Charged out of pocket without explaining the medicine. We would never recommend mr c

October 10th, 2012

Dr. Gould was treating my son for ADHD and did not return phone calls even when he asked to be called to checkk in or when prescriptions needed to be filled.

July 16th, 2011

They don't get any better than Dr. Rob!!!His bedside manner is the wonderful, for 23 years he has given my son the best of care....