Pediatricians, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile
Manhasset
1000 Northern Blvd
Ste 240
Great Neck, NY 11021
516-829-3100
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  AVOID!!  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2014

Horrible experience. He seemed quite nice initially, but his arrogance was surpassed only by the rudeness of his reception staff. I just received a copy of the letter that he sent to my daughters pediatrician - 3 quarters of the letter referenced his defense of himself and his staff after I had turned to the Pediatrician to get some answers for me -( if this wasn't about my daughters health, it would have made entertaining reading) - and a few lines at the bottom with my daughters diagnosis. I had tried to discuss the shortcomings of his staff with him and he just got up and walked out of the office. So I guess his intention was a) to punish me for having the audacity to complain - fail and b) to protect his reputation - judging by everything I have read about him on line - thats a fail too!

|  The worst - stay away - FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTOR  |  show details
by See you in court on Apr 8th, 2013

Arrogant and does not care Never returns phone calls - still waiting for his call about results on an EEG from 3 months ago Only cares about getting paid and nothing else - this is why he makes you [ay BEFORE YOU SEE HIM. Secretary must be his spawn because she is even worse then him Find a different doctor one who cares because he doesn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  Couldn't believe how horrible  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2013

We were shocked how disrespectful a physician from Columbia university treated us. Wouldn't spend time with us. Charged out of pocket without explaining the medicine. We would never recommend mr c

Oct 10th, 2012

Dr. Gould was treating my son for ADHD and did not return phone calls even when he asked to be called to checkk in or when prescriptions needed to be filled.

Jul 16th, 2011

They don't get any better than Dr. Rob!!!His bedside manner is the wonderful, for 23 years he has given my son the best of care....

|  Not the brightest bulb in the room  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2011

Dr. Gould is totally unprofessional - he never, and I mean never, returns phone calls - no matter what the problem or question. He will only talk to patients or their concerned parents in his office AFTER you fork over your co-pay. His secretary is rude and dim-witted - God made them and God matched them.

|  One Special MD  |  show details
by Jeannine King on Jul 28th, 2010

Dr. Gould is kind and compassionate and always tells me what is appropriate for my child..He is truly one specail doctor

by Elizabeth Taylor on May 27th, 2010

arrogant ass hole. rude and offensive.

Oct 6th, 2009

office staff over the to rude...over a month and a half never received a call back regaurding my daughers needs..and questions reguarding medications...very heart sick how this dr. has no idea how his office is rudley run..especially when you are dealing with children with special needs..