Overall Review

April 29th, 2014
I and my 2 children have been seeing Dr. Grabowski for many years. He is professional, compassionate, and has amazing bed-side manner for both adults and children. He takes time to actually listen to my concerns, and always gives whatever information I need to make the best choices. He treats me and my kids with respect and humor. I would highly recommend him.

August 8th, 2012
Good doctor. Cares about his patients. Appts usually over a week out. Emergency Appts hard to come by. Wait time is getting progressively worse.

October 13th, 2010
Dr. Grabowski is a wonderful doctor
Dr. Grabowski is one of the best doctors I have seen in a long time. I and my family have been patients for over six years. The experience has been excellent. He saved my mother's life on two occassions, when her regular doctor ignored her complaints. I love him for that!!!! My mother who is the pickest person in world adores him. He listens and really cares. His office pride themselves on personal service and they certainly deliver. His nurses, Beth? and Diane are the greatest!!!!! The only complaint I have is recently his business has been growing due to his growing population in patients, it takes a longer to see him. But its worth the wait.

September 21st, 2010
Great doctor
My husband and I moved to the area 2 years ago and did not have a family doctor. I have MS and went to the hospital and the emergency room doctor recommended Dr. Grabowski.You never feel rushed and the fact that he calls you with lab results is unheard of from doctors today. A terrific doctor.

August 27th, 2010
Great Doctor
I'm very happy with Dr. Graboswki I think he is caring, calls you personally with test results. My only concern is he's getting so popular it's becoming harder and harder to get an appt when I need one. Although if I can't he always tries to at least triage over the phone or call something in until I can get in.

April 2nd, 2010
Our Family LOVES Dr. Grabowski
My family and I LOVE Dr. Grabowski. You never feel rushed and you just feel as ease with him. I have 3 boys 7,4, and 11 months and they all love him. I would recommend him to anyone! Thanks Dr. Grabowski for your care!

June 11th, 2009
One of the best doctors I have ever been to. Treats you with respect. Very smart and very knowlegable. Very dedicated to his patients. Wonderful wonderful wonderful in every way. Highly recommended.