A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Grant is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Grant, DO, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Grant has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Grant DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Grant practice?
- Dr. Robert Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Grant practices Urology near Westland, MI.
See Westland Urologists.