Learn more about Dr. Robert Hagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hagen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hagen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagen graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Hagen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Lafayette Home Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hagen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hagen practice?
Dr. Robert Hagen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Surgeons.