A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hagen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hagen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagen graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Hagen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Lafayette Home Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Hagen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hagen practice?
- Dr. Robert Hagen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hagen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Surgeons.