Learn more about Dr. Robert Hagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hagen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hagen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hagen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagen graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hagen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Lafayette Home Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Hagen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hagen practice?
- Dr. Robert Hagen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hagen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Orthopedic Surgeons.