Learn more about Dr. Robert Hagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hagen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hagen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hagen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagen graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hagen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Lafayette Home Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Hagen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hagen practice?
- Dr. Robert Hagen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hagen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Orthopedic Surgeons.