A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hall is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Justin Hall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hall practice?
- Dr. Robert Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons.