A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hancock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hancock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hancock, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hancock graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Hancock has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hancock DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Hancock practice?
- Dr. Robert Hancock has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hancock practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.