inactive

Robert Hancock DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

July 13th, 2015
Director
Dr Hancock has one of the best bed side manner and compassion towards patients. I found him to be exceptionally kind, warm, and willing to explain in detail my diagnosis and respond to any and all questions personally. He went above and beyond what any other ER physician would normally do to identify if there were some other underlying cause(s) of my problem. He even called my original surgeon at 11 o'clock at night to collaborate. I understand that it's scary sometimes for those not versed in medical vernacular to absorb everything a physician may be saying, but for the last reviewer to chalk it up to a condescending attitude is far reaching. He is just the opposite. I highly recommend.

February 13th, 2011
SARCASTIC AND CONDESCENDING
Dr. Hancock was very rude and has a superior attitude - treats everyone as if they are beneath him and stupid.