A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Henderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Henderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Henderson MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Robert Henderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Henderson practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.