Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Hernandez Jr
Dr. Robert Hernandez Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sherman, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hernandez is affiliated with Wilson N. Jones Regional Medical Center Texas Health Prebyterian, Baptist Hospital of Miami and Wilson N Jones Medical Center. Dr. Hernandez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Hernandez Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Hernandez Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherman, TX.
Dr. David Reynolds Sr
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Sherman, TX 0.06 mi29
Dr. Aditi Swami
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Sherman, TX 0.31 mi13
Dr. Tram Pham-Hill
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Sherman, TX 0.31 mi11