A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jacob Hernandez MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Robert Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hernandez practices Internal Medicine near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Internists.