A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Holmes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Holmes, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Clostridium Infections
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Colon Diverticulum
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Polyps
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive Signs and Symptoms
- Digestive System Diseases
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holmes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Holmes MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Robert Holmes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Holmes practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Clemmons, NC and Winston Salem , NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Gastroenterologists.